Monday, December 22, 2008

Introduction...

Hey there, Welcome to my blog... And no, its not my world... Its just a page... Here, I will just comment on the things I like & things I dont...
Let me tell you something about myself... I am an IT engineering student. I love PC games, Movies, Novels, Music, Football, etc... Nothin out of the box... But of the above, I've played a gargantuan number of games, I've seen unlimited movies, I've read novels ranging from a cheap tinkle to Ayn Rand's Fountainhead, from okayish Sidney Sheldons ( which I realized later ) to philosophies of Zen... In music, I've experimented almost all the genres that the field has to offer... I also follow Manchester United's footballing experiences like a true fan... You might not see me in a wedding, but you'll definitely not see me not seeing a United match...
Enough of boring you now... Let me end this introduction... Read further for my posts, though, right now I've no idea what I am gonna write about...

No comments:

Post a Comment